Harry Barker first flew his
1958 Champion 7FC, out of
Lewis Landing, and later,
seen here, shared space in
Dave MacMillan's Warwick
|Ray and his VP-1 are parked at a Newark Airport terminal gate, on display in September 1978 as part of a celebration of Newark Airport's 50th anniversary. Ray flew in with several members of EAA Chapter 73.
Ray later donated the VP-1 to the New Jersey Aviation Hall of Fame and Museum at Teterboro.
|Ray and his VP-1 as they are displayed at the New Jersey Aviation Hall of Fame and Museum at Teterboro.|